Yestermorrow Practicum Project - Post 17

Lots of progress. Just needed some cooler weather to make working bearable. I learned a great deal about how to build better forms. The approach I used here is too complicated, and has other issues, but I now see how to easily make simple good formwork. I'll elaborate more in a future post.

I'm quite pleased with the look of the wall. Love the curves.

Some shots of the formwork I used for this prototype. The first three pictures show how I set the window boxes on a few inches of hempcrete, before putting up the wall forms.

Next a couple of shots of the formwork filled with hempcrete.

Finally a few pictures of the wall prototype with the formwork removed.